Friday 27 July 2012

Pratham Master Trainers in the making...

- by Aarti Iyer



Attending the Foundation Course for Employment training was a nice learning experience. Since I was part of the content development team, I had a basic idea of what modules would be covered. But I was  curious as I was new to some of the methodologies used. But as the training unfolded we were so absorbed in it that we didn’t even realize the time passing by. It was a perfect blend of fun and learning.

We got an opportunity to learn a lot from our Content team heads i.e. Usha Rane, Manisha Date, Madhuri Pai, Meera Tendolkar and Sarika Raut. I could see a vast difference in me after the Language session especially after the ‘Socho Bolo Likho’ activity. I thoroughly enjoyed the Training Of Trainers sessions/Teach backs, as we got an opportunity to explore our capabilities as trainers. The participants were from different cultural backgrounds, age groups, etc but we bonded so well that we felt like we knew each other for a long time. Overall, it was a wonderful experience to be a part of the FCE training programme and I look forward to the Educational Entrepreneur (EE) training.

- Aarti Iyer who is the Assistant Manager in the Pratham Internal Capacity Building team describes her experience of the master training she attended. She is now a successful Master Trainer at Pratham.

No comments:

Post a Comment